Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Cavere Group Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 2 Horizon Court, York, YO30 4RB. Our company registration number is 06741607. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The content of the pages of this website are subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Cavere Group Ltd reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and we recommend you regularly revisit this page to ensure you have seen and are aware of our latest terms.
- Access to the secure areas of this Site are restricted to authorized persons only. Any User who accesses or attempts to access such areas without authorisation may be subject to prosecution, and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We will take very seriously any access to or interference with this site with intent to deny, corrupt or damage or otherwise interfere with service from the Site or for other commercial purposes. We will monitor any such use and will take whatever action necessary to protect this site from such activities.
- Cavere Group Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security and accuracy.
- Cavere Group Ltd specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damage arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of this Site (even if Cavere Group Ltd has been advised of the possibility of any such damage), including any liability associated with any virus that may infect a User’s computer equipment. Under no circumstances will Cavere Group Ltd be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through this Site. It is the responsibility of each User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through this Site.
Products and services
- Products and services offered on this site may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- The financial obligations of individual products or polices are the sole responsibility of the underwriting company.
- Neither Cavere Group Ltd nor any other affiliates of the underwriting company are legally responsible for the product/policy obligations.
- Cavere Group Ltd may make improvements or changes in products described on this Site at any time without notice.
- Cavere Group Ltd makes no representation as to the financial or other suitability of any product described on this Site for any User.
- Cavere Group Ltd makes no representation concerning the suitability of the documentation contained within this site for any purpose. It is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
Law and Jurisdiction
- The pages on this website are intended for access and use by UK residents only and comply with appropriate UK legislation and regulation.
- If you are accessing this website from outside the UK, local legislation may not permit us to provide products for you in your own country.
- English law shall govern the use of the website and in the event of a dispute you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure this website is always accessible we will not be held liable if for any reason the website is unavailable for any period. We may also have to suspend access to the website for routine or emergency updates and maintenance but we will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum.
- We cannot warrant that this website will be free of viruses or defects of any description and we will not be held responsible for any technical problems you may suffer as a result of your use of this website.
Violations of Terms and Conditions
- Cavere Group Ltd reserves the right to seek any remedy available at law or in equity for any violation of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site.
- The design, text and images of this Site are owned, controlled or licensed by Cavere Group Ltd or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Cavere Group Ltd and/or its licensors retain all rights, titles and interest to all material provided on this Site. The posting of information and material on this Site does not constitute a waiver by Cavere Group Ltd or any of its licensors of any rights in such material and does not transfer any rights to any User of the Site.
- Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content on this Site for commercial or public purposes. The trademarks, logos and service marks (the “Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of Cavere Group Ltd or its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively ” Cavere Group Ltd “). Users are prohibited from using any Mark for any purpose without the express written permission of Cavere Group Ltd.
- By using this site, you agree that damages may not be an adequate remedy for any breach of the above access terms or infringement of any of our rights by you and you accordingly agree that we are entitled to any and all of the following remedies: injunction; specific performance; orders to deliver up infringing copies or materials and any other legal or equitable relief for any threatened or actual breach and/or infringement. You further agree that no proof of special damages is necessary for us to obtain any such remedies.