Customer Service Assistant – Part Time 20 Hours per week
Cavere Insurance develops, markets and administers insurance policies, through collaborative relationships with leading financial institutions, brokers, and other agents and intermediaries.
As a Customer Services Assistant, your role will be to provide superior customer service to our policy holders by assisting them with general enquiries about their policy, processing mid-term adjustments and undertaking general policy administration tasks.
You will also play an important role in supporting the network of business partners that market and distribute our products, ensuring new agency applications are processed efficiently, and ensuring their accounts are maintained in accordance with their terms of business.
- Receive and answer customer questions and resolve customer requests relating to our product or services
- Coordinate service for customers using various means to resolve the customers’ concerns
- Maintain and update customer account records as needed
- Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve complaints or issues not of routine nature
- Attend workshops, and other training sessions to maintain and update product knowledge and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external
- Perform other job duties as directed by management
Required Skills/Experience Qualifications
- 5 or more GCSE or equivalent including math’s and English
- Minimum of 6 months previous customer service experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with writing professional correspondence
- Has worked using Microsoft Office products including Outlook
- Has good PC skills
- Is organised and understands the importance of time management
- Has a professional telephone manner
- Has the ability to work well within a team and alone
We offer comprehensive benefits to full time and part time employees including private medical insurance, gym membership and generous paid holiday entitlement.
Cavere Insurance is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications
Please send completed applications for the attention of John Prentice, Operations Director to:
2 Horizon Court
York. YO30 4RB
Cavere ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.